To add your debit or credit card on your iPhone
- Go to Wallet on your iPhone and click the “Set Up Apple Pay Cash” button.
- Follow the steps to add a new card. Watch the demo to see how it works. If you’re asked to add the card that you use with iTunes, cards on other devices, or cards that you’ve recently removed, choose them, then enter the card security codes.
- Tap Next. Liberty or card issuer will verify your information and decide if you can use your card with Apple Pay. If Liberty or your card issuer needs more information to verify your card, they’ll ask you for it. When you have the information, go back to Wallet and tap your card.
- After Liberty verifies your card, tap Next. Then start using Apple Pay.
- Free (to Liberty Account Holders)
How will this help me?
- Apple Pay is easy and works with the Apple devices you use every day. You can make secure purchases in stores, in apps, and on the web. And you can send and receive money from friends and family right in Messages. Apple Pay is even simpler than using your physical card, and safer too. For more info
- Get help adding your card to Wallet.