Your mega-bank may be paying 0.08% interest.
Earn much more.
Rewards Savings: A great rate in a liquid account
In a rising rate environment, having your money in a liquid account is a good move.
- Great rates (much higher than the national average)
- Your rate will be maximized depending on your deposit account. Call us for details
Saving for a car, home, or maybe an island cruise? Why not give your online savings account a nickname? Well, you should. It is proven to be a good way to help you achieve your savings goals, whatever they are. Start saving today and “Name your Account”.
- Low minimum balance
- No monthly fee if the minimum balance is maintained
- Interested is paid on the entire balance
- Funds are fully accessible at all Liberty Financial Centers and ATMs worldwide
Holiday Club Savings
Yes, Liberty still offers the traditional Holiday Club Savings. This savings plan is designed specifically to save for holiday purchases.
- No minimum balance
- No monthly service fee
- Interest is paid monthly
- Receive your money automatically in October, just in time for holiday shopping
CDARS and ICS Accounts
Need FDIC insurance for large deposits? We can help.
- When you place a large deposit with Liberty using ICS or CDARS, that deposit is divided into amounts under the standard FDIC insurance maximum of $250,000 and is placed in deposit accounts at other ICS Network or CDARS Network banks.
- Funds are placed into demand deposit accounts (using the ICS demand option), money market deposit accounts (using the ICS savings option), or into CDs (using CDARS).
- By placing your funds in increments below the standard FDIC insurance maximum of $250,000, both principal and interest are eligible for FDIC insurance.
To apply, visit your local Liberty Financial Center
No worries, your deposits at Liberty Savings Bank have the extra security of being FDIC insured.