Check your rate at your current bank. We can do better.
Our rates are updated from time to time. Call your local branch for the latest rates.
A Liberty CD provides you with the security of knowing you will receive a guaranteed fixed-rate of interest for a specific term on invested deposits.
- Available in terms from 3 months to 10 years
- Generally earn a higher rate of interest than traditional savings plans.
- Interest is compounded daily and posted monthly.
- Open with as little as $1,000
- You have the choice of either keeping the interest on the account or transferring interest earned to another Liberty account.
For your convenience, you will be notified when your CD matures and will automatically renew following a 10-day grace period after the maturity date.
MMDA – Money Market Deposit Accounts*
- Is your company’s current bank paying small interest on your business savings account?
- Our rates are often over twice those offered by many of the big banks.*
- Earn as much as 2.00% APY*
CDARs and ICS Accounts
Need FDIC insurance for large deposits? We can help.
- When you place a large deposit with Liberty using ICS or CDARS, that deposit is divided into amounts under the standard FDIC insurance maximum of $250,000 and is placed in deposit accounts at other ICS Network or CDARS Network banks.
- Funds are placed into demand deposit accounts (using the ICS demand option), money market deposit accounts (using the ICS savings option), or into CDs (using CDARS).
- By placing your funds in increments below the standard FDIC insurance maximum of $250,000, both principal and interest are eligible for FDIC insurance.
* Liberty Savings Bank, F.S.B., Member FDIC. Annual Percentage Yield as of 7.16.18 with rates, terms and limited time offer subject to change without notice. Business Money Market Deposit Account (MMDA) comparison is from a 6.12.18 survey. Some fees may apply, refer to our current Schedule of Fees. Offer valid at a Florida Liberty Financial Center with new money not held at Liberty Savings Bank.