Check your rate at your current bank. We can do better.
Our rates are updated from time to time. Call your local branch for the latest rates.
A Liberty CD provides you with the security of knowing you will receive a guaranteed fixed-rate of interest for a specific term on invested deposits.
- Available in terms from 3 months to 10 years
- Generally earn a higher rate of interest than traditional savings plans.
- Interest is compounded daily and posted monthly.
- Open with as little as $1,000
- You have the choice of either keeping the interest on the account or transferring interest earned to another Liberty account.
For your convenience, you will be notified when your CD matures and will automatically renew following a 10-day grace period after the maturity date.
MMDA – Money Market Deposit Accounts*
- Is your company’s current bank paying small interest on your business savings account? Our MMDA account most likely has a much better rate.
- Please contact your local Financial Center for our latest rates.
* Liberty Savings Bank, F.S.B., Member FDIC. terms and limited time offer subject to change without notice. Some fees may apply, refer to our current Schedule of Fees. Offer valid at a Florida Liberty Financial Center with new money not held at Liberty Savings Bank.