cPFM stands for Contextual Personal Financial Management. You can use cPFM to view all of your accounts in one place so you can manage your spending and debts, calculate your net worth, and see spending trends over specific time periods. Several links appear at the top of the Home page, such as Net Worth and Budget. You can click those links to display visual representation of your financial data, known as “widgets.”
Each widget is interactive and displays different information:
- Spending – Enables you to see a visual representation of how you are spending your money over a period of time.
- Budget – Helps you set budgets for each spending category and track progress towards those categories each month.
- Trends – Builds even further on your budgeting categories to help track spending over time as compared to income.
- Net Worth – Allows you to see the total value of all internally-held and linked accounts to view your net worth over time.
- Debts – Allows you to see all of your debt accounts in one place and to calculate how making additional payments, or paying off your debt completely, can impact your debt over time.
TO ENROLL IN CPFM
Log in to the Liberty Savings Bank app.
Read the cPFM Agreement, then click or tap Agree or Later. If you select Agree, all cPFM functionality on the Home page is enabled. If you select Later, you will be able to see the cPFM widgets, but functionality will be disabled until you accept the cPFM Agreement.
Note: You only need to enroll in the cPFM service once.