- Go to www.LibertySavingsbank.com on your computer
- In the upper righthand corner, click on the “LOG IN” button and select Personal Online Banking (If you have not already done so, enroll in Online Banking)
- Once you have accessed online banking, click “Pay Bills”
- Read disclosure and approve if OK
- You will see your account information (do not edit), you can add an account nickname if you like. Be sure to not change the routing number; it should be 242272324.
- Answer applicable questions
- Once approved, begin paying online. You will be limited to paying $400 until you validate your checking account.
- To validate the checking account number you input, Liberty will send two small withdrawals and one deposit that equals those deposits. You should see these transactions in your account within two business days. Once the amounts are available, go back into Online Bill Pay and validate your account by inputting the withdrawal amounts. Click on Accounts and then Validate Account.
- Free (to Liberty Account Holders)
How will this help me?
- Send money to anyone, anywhere in the U.S.
- Make a one-time payment to a company or person
- Schedule a recurring payment
- Receive e-bills from participating companies
- Schedule future payments
Call or visit your local Financial Center today! For additional information, call 800.436.6300.