- Go to LibertySavingsbank.com on your computer
- In the upper righthand corner, click on the “LOG IN” button and select “Personal Online Banking”. (If you have not already done so, enroll in Online Banking)
- Once you have accessed online banking, in the accounts area, click on the account you wish to have enrolled in eStatements.
- Once you’re in the account page, click on the documents tab.
- This will take you to the page where you can opt in for electronic banking statements.
Enrollment is FREE. Sign up today to receive your statement via the Internet.
How will this help me?
- Fast – Available online sooner than traditional, paper statements.
- Convenient – Archived for more than 12 months.
- Secure – Access account information via the Internet using a secure account log in.
- Environmentally Friendly – eStatements save paper, ultimately saving trees!
- Once you have enrolled in eStatements, the system will show past/previous statements as well as current and any future statements.
- Currently, you can only enroll your checking accounts in eStatements. If you have a savings account, certificate of deposit or consumer loan, you can combine statements with your checking account. The monthly activity on these accounts would then be included on your checking account statement and you would be able to view account activity through eStatements.