- Contact your local Financial Center.
- They will give you an application that will allow you to register for eStatements.
Enrollment is FREE. Sign up today to receive your statement via the Internet.
How will this help me?
- Fast – Available online sooner than traditional, paper statements.
- Convenient – Archived for more than 12 months.
- Secure – Access account information via the Internet using a secure account log in.
- Environmentally Friendly – eStatements save paper, ultimately saving trees!
- Once you have enrolled in eStatements, the archive process begins. You will be able to see your current and future statements and cancelled checks. The system stores a minimum of 12 months of statements for you.
- Currently, you can only enroll your checking accounts in eStatements. If you have a savings account, certificate of deposit or consumer loan, you can combine statements with your checking account. The monthly activity on these accounts would then be included on your checking account statement and you would be able to view account activity through eStatements.