Adding An External Account
On the Add External Account page, you can enter information that is used to add an external transfer account.
Note: To remove an external transfer account, contact our financial institution.
To add an external transfer account
- In the navigation menu, click or tap Move Money > Add External Account.
- On the Add External Accounts page, do the following:
- In the Account Number field, enter the account number at the other FI.
- In the Routing Number field, enter the routing number of the other FI. The image on the screen illustrates where the routing number is located on a check. If the account is not a checking account, verify the correct routing number with the other FI.
- From the Account Type drop-down list, select the external account type.
- Click or tap Submit to complete the addition of the account.