Personal eStatements: Think Green, Go Paperless.
With eStatements, get FREE electronic copies of your account statements that you can view, search, save and print online. Environmentally-conscious and security-minded individuals are choosing to receive eStatements in place of traditional paper statements.
- Fast – Available online sooner than traditional, paper statements.
- Convenient – Archived for more than 12 months.
- Secure – Access account information via the Internet using a secure account log in.
- Environmentally Friendly – eStatements save paper, ultimately saving trees!
Enrollment is FREE. Sign up today to receive your statement via the Internet.
- Log into FREE Online Banking and click eStatements. Enroll in FREE Online Banking today.
- Once you have enrolled in eStatements, you will no longer receive them by mail.
How Do I View My eStatement?
- When your statement cycles, you will receive an e-mail to let you know that your eStatement is ready for viewing.
- Log in to FREE Online Banking and click eStatements.
- Select the account statement you want to view.
How Does eStatement Archiving Work?
Once you have enrolled in eStatements, the archive process begins. While you will not be able to view statements which you have already received in paper form, you will be able to see your current and future statements and cancelled checks. The system stores a minimum of 12 months of statements for you.
What Accounts Can I View?
Currently, you can only enroll your checking accounts in eStatements.
If you have a savings account, certificate of deposit or consumer loan, you can combine statements with your checking account. The monthly activity on these accounts will be included on your checking account statement and you will be able to view account activity through eStatements.
Call or stop your local Financial Center today! For additional information, contact FreedomLine at 800-436-6300.