How to register for HSA PLUS benefits*
We provide a packet with an activation code after your HSA Plus account is opened.
After your account is opened:
- Your first step is to register with Eclub.Go to the Eclub website: eclubonline.net
- Enter your username/activation code for each feature of your new account:
- IDProtect Theft Protection: Click “Access Benefit”
- Comprehensive Identity Theft Resolution Services & Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Coverage: Click “View Benefit”
- Total Identity Monitoring: Click “Access Total Identity Monitoring” takes you to ID Protect to register
- Debit and Credit Card Registration: Click “Register/Edit Cards and keep adding cards.
- 3-in-1 Credit Report, Credit Reporting and Score: Click “Access Benefits”.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance: We provide the packet with your activation code after the account is opened.
- Health Discount Savings: Click on the shopping cart to access the CDH Marketplace.
- Cash Back Member Rewards: We provide the packet with your activation code after the account is opened.
- Included with your HSA Plus Account
How will this help me?
- Your HSA Plus account provides premium tools to manage your healthcare expenses in addition to your financial health.
Note: “Some benefits require registration/activation. Terms and conditions may apply.
Special Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only and do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the Benefits described. Please refer to the actual Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Coverage is offered through the company named in the Guide to Benefit or on the certificate of insurance.”