- To get a card, or if you haven’t activated your card, call 800.436.6300.
- Navigate to your browser and type in www.uchooserewards.com
- After navigating to the website, you have the option to either sign in or register for a new account. If this is your first time using the site, click on “register”
- If you have been to the site before and made an account, log in instead.
- After logging into the account, to get started earning points, click on the following link on the left-hand side of the page.
- If you need to register for a new account, the site will ask for your name, email address and your debit card num
- This will take you to a page that allows you to search for the various companies/businesses you shop with and will list the points you can earn per dollar spent at their particular website/store.
- If you hover over the “earn points link and do not immediately click on it, it will give you the option to search specifically for online shopping deals, or instore deals. It also gives you the option to “activate”, which will take you through mostly in-store offers that you must activate individually in order to receive rewards points for your purchases.
- Many offers will be pre-activated, meaning you do not have to do anything other than follow the instructions included with the offer (some will only be for online shopping while some will also be for in-store purchases).
- After that, all you have to do is actually make the purchase and at the end of every month, any points that have accumulated will be made available to you.
- You can redeem any points you’ve earned for things like gift cards, actual merchandise, or even airfare. In order to redeem said points, navigate again to the left side of the website and hover over the “redeem points” tab.
- This will allow you to choose what type of reward you would like to receive.
- Free (to Liberty Account Holders)
How will this help me?
- For points, visit www.uchooserewards.com to see a complete list of participating retailers.
- Make your purchases through the uChoose website.
- The purchase amount will be deducted from your checking account that’s linked to the card.
- It’s that easy, the more you shop the more you earn.
- Points are redeemable for concert tickets, HDTVs, vacations, gift cards and millions of other exciting options!