- Go to LibertySavingsbank.com on your computer
- In the upper righthand corner, click on the “LOG IN” button and select “Personal Online Banking” (If you have not already done so, enroll in Online Banking)
- Once you have accessed online banking, click on “Pay Bills” located within the dark blue line above your account balances. This transfer service is located within the Payment Center for Pay Bills.
- The next screen should take you into the Payment Center. Click on the “Transfer Money” tab
- Then select “Add an Account”.
- Liberty will initiate two small deposits and a withdrawal to your account at the other institution. These transactions will net to $0. You will then be asked to confirm the transactions in Account-To-Account Transfer to activate the service.
- Account-To-Account Transfers are processed by means of electronic transfer. Because the transfers are processed in this manner, it can take up to 6 business days for your transfer to complete.
- No fee is assessed when using Account-To-Account Transfer to bring funds into your Liberty Savings Bank checking or savings account from an account at another institution. A $2 fee is assessed for each Account-To-Account Transfer where funds are transferred from your Liberty Savings Bank account to your account at another institution.
How will this help me?
- Conveniently move money between your personal transaction accounts at Liberty Savings Bank and your personal transaction accounts at other institutions.
- No need to write checks for deposit or handle cash. Simply use this online service from the convenience of your home and your transfers are made.