The mission of Liberty Savings Bank is to help our customers meet their financial goals by providing them with superior products and services that better meet their needs. It is Liberty Savings Bank’s policy not to sell, trade, or give away our customer list. Liberty Savings Bank does not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
To help us anticipate customer needs, Liberty Savings Bank may share all of the information we collect about customers, as described below, with companies that perform marketing services on Liberty Savings Bank’s behalf or with financial institutions with which Liberty Savings Bank has joint marketing agreements on a confidential basis. This allows us to understand our customers’ complete financial portfolio better.
Liberty Savings Bank is permitted by federal law to share information about our customers’ current or former transactions and experiences with us. Liberty Savings Bank may collect nonpublic personal information about customers from the following sources:
- Information received from customers on applications or other forms, such as the customer’s income or marital status;
- Information about customer transactions and relationships with us or others, such as open lines of credit, deposits, or loan payments; and
- Information received from a consumer reporting agency, such as the customer’s credit score or credit history.
Liberty Savings Bank is committed to protecting our customers’ nonpublic personal information.
- Liberty Savings Bank will comply with applicable privacy laws.
- Liberty Savings Bank will not sell, trade, or give away its customer list.
- Liberty Savings Bank will not disclose any nonpublic personal information about its customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law. Customers do not need to take any further action to prevent this.
- Liberty Savings Bank will collect and use information only for legitimate business purposes.
- Liberty Savings Bank will maintain accurate records based on information provided to us.
- Liberty Savings Bank will share information only with companies or individuals that assist us in providing our products and services. These companies and individuals will only be given pertinent information and must agree to protect confidential information. Liberty Savings Bank will also provide information when legally required for credit reporting and fraud prevention purposes.
- Liberty Savings Bank will maintain contractual agreements with service providers to ensure the confidentiality of customer information.
- Liberty Savings Bank will give customers the opportunity to verify the accuracy of information.
- Liberty Savings Bank will tell our customers how and where to conveniently access their account information (except when prohibited by law) and how to notify us about errors, which we will promptly correct.
- Liberty Savings Bank will permit only authorized employees, who are trained in the proper handling of customer information and need to know that information to provide products and service to our customers, to have access to customers’ nonpublic personal information. These employees are required to verify confidential information for security purposes.
- Liberty Savings Bank will maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard our customers’ nonpublic personal information.
- At least annually, a report will be provided to the Board of Directors regarding the overall status of the information security program and compliance with privacy regulations.