Online Banking for Business
Combines cash management services with the speed and convenience of the Internet.
- Real-time, summarized or detailed account information. View a snapshot of all your accounts anytime and for the time-period you specify.
- Real-time stop payments
- Transfer funds between your business accounts without making a phone call or making a trip to the bank.
- Business Bill Pay* Covers the full life cycle of electronic billing–from delivery and presentment to payment and reconciliation.
- QuickBooks data export
- Account Alerts – receive email or text alerts about your account activity.
- Send stop payment instructions on a single check or range of checks electronically. The system will automatically check the Transaction History database for the check status.
- ACH Origination* Automated Clearing House (ACH) transactions such as direct deposit of payroll, insurance premiums and dues collection. Easily create payments for local, state and federal taxes with payment information attached by using pre-formatted templates. An import transaction capability allows you to reduce data entry by importing information from software packages (e.g. payables and payroll systems) or passing through a NACHA (National Automated Clearing House Association) – formatted file.
- Wire Origination* User-friendly templates make it easy to request Fedwire payments. An ABA database lookup feature saves time by allowing you to enter a bank name and watch the system do the rest.
- Remote Deposit* A simple and secure way to deposit checks from the convenience of your office. Consolidate check deposits from multiple locations, or simply reduce the time and expense associated with frequent trips to the bank.
* Subject to approval. Additional fees may apply.